– Friday, 24th May, 2019; 7:25am –
Thanks for checking in 🙂
Firstly, if you have been waiting for this video, I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long!
I filmed it well over a week ago, but my brain just hasn’t been working lately.
And tonight I found out why – shark week came early.
So for my first makeup video, I’ve done two versions for you.
In both of these, I’ll show you how I cover up my eye bags, hormonal acne and finish with a subtle smoky eye that’s versatile for both day and night.
The long version contains all of my tips and tricks on how to get the best results from these products.
Some of them are pricey so you want to make sure you’re using them correctly and getting your money’s worth.
There’s also a bit of sass and some bloopers at the end of this one as well 😉
The shorter version is VERY basic, and pretty much only covers the products I use.
Another thing I wanted to mention – I do my research when it comes to buying makeup.
Every product I buy, I read the reviews first; and if it’s a product that’s over $30 you can guarantee I’ve watched at least 10 reviews on YouTube about it.
I also shop around to make sure I get the cheapest prices.
Note: all sites listed below offer Afterpay – with the exception of Priceline
As always, I recommend Chemist Warehouse when possible because of their price-beat guarantee.
I get a lot of my beauty products from Adore Beauty.
They always have the best prices, frequent promotions/deals and always send out at least 2 samples.
The list of promotions are kind of hidden, so here’s a direct link to it http://bit.ly/BBAdoreBeautyPROMOTIONS
They also offer free express shipping on orders over $50 and have THE BEST customer service, (you can watch the Beauty Highlights on Instagram for a really good story about it)
If you’ve never shopped there before, you can use my link for $10 off your first order,
I don’t have codes for Sephora, Cosmetic Capital and/or Mecca – BUT a huge saving hack I have – is Honey.
Honey is a community of people connected by an extension you add to your browser, and people share their discount codes.
For example, on Sephora, I can access 23 codes, which will automatically be tested at checkout.
It’s saved me a lot of money on a lot of different sites, (including all the ones I’ve mentioned in this post) and the best part is – you earn points on your purchases!
You can see in the picture above, I currently have over 1000 points – which is redeemable for a $10 gift card (I’m saving mine up to go on a spending spree at Sephora)
10/10 recommend this amazing thing, especially if you enjoy keeping your money.
If you want to sign up, you can use my link here: hhttp://bit.ly/BBsEndoJOINHONEY
Finally, if you don’t have a makeup brush set and are in need of a good one, I HIGHLY recommend the Teddy Bear Hair Too Faced brush set, (listed below).
It’s actually a newer one than mine and has 2 extra brushes.
I bought mine well over 5 years ago and the bristles are still incredibly soft.
So, the list of my products (in the order I use them on the daily)
- Benefit The Porefessional Pearl Primer (mini) – $23/7.5Ml, Adore Beauty (24/05/19)
- Sunsense Moisturising Daily Face spa 50+ Sunscreen 100mL – $13.49, Chemist Warehouse (25/05/19)
- Becca Under Eye Corrector – $48, Sephora (24/05/19)
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – 2 Pack – $28.99, Adore Beauty (24/05/19)
ON SALE at Priceline for $20.29 until Thursday 6th June (24/05/2019)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage, anti-ageing, waterproof concealer (#light) – $40, Sephora (24/05)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup (1C1 – but I usually get 1W1) – $58, Adore Beauty (24/05/19)
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder – $38, Sephora (24/05/19)
- Sigma High Cheekbone Highlighter (#F03) – $29, Sephora (24/05/19)
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette – $39.95 ($58 rrp), Cosmetic Capital (24/05/19)
Watch the long YouTube to find out why this pallet (and others) are so cheap from Cosmetic Capital 😉
- Too Faced Pro-Essential Teddy Bear Hair Brush Set – $99, Mecca (24/05/19)
- Too Faced Life’s A Festival Palette – $54.95, Cosmetics Now (24/05/19)
Please note: I haven’t shopped here before, (Cosmetic Capital has sold out) but this was the cheapest prices I could find for you and they have Afterpay
- Natio Pressed Powder (#Bisque) – $18.95, Priceline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit – $49.95 ($72 rrp), Cosmetic Capital (24/05/19)
- Clarins Bronzing Duo Mineral Powder Compact – $56.95 ($62 rrp), Cosmetics Now (24/05/19)
- Benefit Dandelion Blush Mini – $28, Adore Beauty (24/05/19)
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara (Full size) – $43, Adore Beauty (22/04/19)
Also available in a mini size
- Rimmel Oh My Gloss (#150 Glossaholic) – $13.95, Priceline ($8.37 on sale until 6th June 24/05/19)