Thanks for checking in and coming along to watch my journey!
Here’s a little bit about me:
After spending over a year almost completely bedridden from pain, (what I now refer to as “the year of hell”) I’m on the mends and dedicated to finding holistic treatments to manage my endo and get my life back!
I know first hand the complications Endometriosis can cause and I honestly find it a bit sickening there’s so little knowledge/research/education about it.
Attempting to create a solution for this persistent pain point in my life, I’m now on a mission to educate myself while helping as many other people as possible in the process.
The thing I consider my biggest mistake through my Endometriosis journey is that I didn’t get it investigated earlier.
I didn’t really take it seriously at all, (after all, it was only once a month I was in pain at that point) and I definitely paid for it later in life.
If I can empower one girl to take her health seriously and push for answers; I’ll be a VERY happy little vegemite.
While I still have my down days, I try to remain positive as much as possible and stay focused on the future and long-term improvements.
I’ve also found practising gratitude and mindfulness have both made HUGE improvements to my life, (and thus my pain).
That’s not to say I still don’t have my raging hormonal days though!
Besides my dodgy uterus, I’m pretty much your average, quirky/sassy down-to-earth chick.
- I’m 25 and I still sleep with my teddies (proudly – they moonlight as pillows for my uterus)
- I’ve recently been converted into a cat lover with my new kitten Buddy.
- I’m a Gemini and I hate telling people that because the amount of times I’ve been judged for it is actually insane. If you are one of these people – know we aren’t all bad!
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m pretty much an open book.
- I’m always happy to share my story, and I’ve created ‘vows’ to maintain an open, honest, judgment-free and genuine approach when doing so.
Now that you’ve got t know a little more about me, I hope you feel like you can ask me anything, any time!
Sending love, hugs, and pain-free days,