Thanks for checking in and coming along to watch my journey!
Here’s a little bit about me:
After spending over a year almost completely bedridden from pain, (what I now refer to as “the year of hell”) I’m on the mends and dedicated to finding holistic treatments to manage my endo and get my life back!
I know first hand the complications Endometriosis can cause and I honestly find it a bit sickening there’s so little knowledge/research/education about it.
Attempting to create a solution for this persistent pain point in my life, I’m now on a mission to educate myself while helping as many other people as possible in the process.
The thing I consider my biggest mistake through my Endometriosis journey is that I didn’t get it investigated earlier.
I didn’t really take it seriously at all, (after all, it was only once a month I was in pain at that point) and I definitely paid for it later in life.
If I can empower one girl to take her health seriously and push for answers; I’ll be a VERY happy little vegemite.
While I still have my down days, I try to remain positive as much as possible and stay focused on the future and long-term improvements.
I’ve also found practising gratitude and mindfulness have both made HUGE improvements to my life, (and thus my pain).
That’s not to say I still don’t have my raging hormonal days though!
Besides my dodgy uterus, I’m pretty much your average, quirky/sassy down-to-earth chick.
- I’m 25 and I still sleep with my teddies (proudly – they moonlight as pillows for my uterus)
- I’ve recently been converted into a cat lover with my new kitten Buddy.
- I’m a Gemini and I hate telling people that because the amount of times I’ve been judged for it is actually insane. If you are one of these people – know we aren’t all bad!
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m pretty much an open book.
- I’m always happy to share my story, and I’ve created ‘vows’ to maintain an open, honest, judgment-free and genuine approach when doing so.
Now that you’ve got t know a little more about me, I hope you feel like you can ask me anything, any time!
Sending love, hugs, and pain-free days,
Because I started this blog with the hopes of inspiring others, I thought it would be a nice idea to make some “vows” to you. Please know these aren’t things I’ve casually jotted down. These are things I’ve thought pretty hard about over the past few weeks. If you think I’ve missed anything, please let… Continue reading My Vows